Arnica Gel is used to help with stiffness, swelling and bruising, sprains, muscle aches, joint pain, inflammation from insect bites.
Temporarily Relieves Muscle Pain & Stiffness Due To Minor Injuries, Overexertion & Falls.
- It has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps removes bruises and skin discoloration fast and effective almost immediately
- Associated with menthol, it Has a soothing and cooling effect on the injured area
- Arnica gel can be used safely with no drug interactions while still being effective in healing injuries and inflammations.
- Soothing, anti-bruising action of Arnica montana
- To ease strained joints and muscles
- In case of strained ligaments, the gel can reduce the discomfort.
- Absorbed quickly and completely
- Greaseless and non-staining gel
Immediately after injuries to help reduce pain, swelling & bruising. Apply a thin layer of Arnica Gel to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
• MENTHOL • ARNICA MONTANA EXTRACT • ESSENTIAL OILS OF CAJEPUT • LAVANDULA HYBRIDA
√ 100% PARABEN-FREE
Absorbed quickly and completely Greaseless and non-staining gel
WITH 5% OF NATURAL ARNICA MONTANA EXTRACT
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged skin or wounds..
√ Fast Relief
√ Pain relieving cryotherapy product with Arnica
√ Its effectiveness in the rapid relief of bruising, muscle and joint pain is well-known by high-level athletes.
Associated with menthol, it Has a soothing and cooling effect on the injured area
It has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties
Arnica Gel helps with stiffness, swelling and bruising